Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Individual Immunity #4 (Waste Of Time)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Individual Immunity #4 (Waste Of Time) Empty
PostSubject: Individual Immunity #4 (Waste Of Time)   Individual Immunity #4 (Waste Of Time) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 am

Ok so I knew that I have no life so I gave it a try for all of Friday night and for
all of Saturday. I was ahead Friday night when I went to bed. Cindy passed me in
the night while I was sleeping. I woke up early and spent about 12 hours out of 14
posting continually during Saturday. My wife thought I was crazy. After a while I
thought I was too, but I didn't want to stop because I had come so far. Cindy never
stopped. She posted every 10 seconds for about 20 hours straight. If you want to
believe that other people weren't posting for her, then great. But the challenge was
set up for someone dishonest to win by hiring people to do the work for them.

No one in my little town is going to come and post in an online game for me, cuz they
would prob call a psychiatrist if they knew what I was doing. So I gave it my all for a
whole day. Then my power went out last night. So I knew all of what I did was for nothing.
I had built a huge lead and by the time it came back on I was losing. Then Cindy apparently
stayed up all night again. Yeah right. Someone in her house did, but not her.

I don't like challenges where cheaters win. And I don't like challenges where some people
do zero, and some people kill themselves for 30 + hours and those people get the same thing
as the people who did nothing.

I hope people see how crazy Cindy is and vote her out as soon as they can. And I hope they
don't vote me out for giving it my best shot.

Moral of the story, I should have watched movies and just done zero!

Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity #4 (Waste Of Time)
Page 1 of 1