Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Individual Immunity #10 (Best Friend Backstab)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Individual Immunity #10 (Best Friend Backstab) Empty
PostSubject: Individual Immunity #10 (Best Friend Backstab)   Individual Immunity #10 (Best Friend Backstab) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 am

Stevie won immunity and decided to go balls to the wall. He made a group chat
with me, henry, jimmy, cindy, himself. He said we should vote out Kathy (and Haley
later). I showed Haley right away. I eventually showed Kathy.

Earlier in the day Henry had asked me if we were solid and I wasn't going to "pull another
HVV" on him. I told him the honest truth that I had a f3 with John and Haley, but she had
voted him out against my will. Then I sorta lied to him saying I'm not with Haley anymore
and I would go with him and Rob to f3. He obviously didn't believe me. After I told Kathy
and Haley (and told him I did that) he turned on me. I'm literally shocked at this! </3

I went to bed thinking that Stevie, Jimmy, Cindy, Mikey were voting Kathy and the rest of us
were voting Jimmy. I woke up to Stevie telling me that he knew I was lying and that I had a f3
with Haley and Kathy. To make a long story short, I was caught red handed. BUT!

I convinced him that I would never make that f3, that Henry was lying and throwing me under
the bus, and that Stevie should deflect his vote onto Henry. He left saying he was going to vote
Henry. Henry, Jimmy, Cindy, and Mikey are voting me. Haley, Kathy, Rob, Case, and me are voting
Jimmy. I just made one of the biggest moves in Survivor history (if it works) by deflecting Stevie's
vote. Of course Henry was telling the truth, but DAMN him for selling me out and getting greedy.

If Jimmy goes and I stay, this is officially going to be a Spazzy-worthy move by me. I don't like
having to lie this much, and this is the first time I have had to do it to this extent in this game,
but if it save my life in the game (and some of my allies at the same time) then I have to do it.

OMGoodness please work!
Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity #10 (Best Friend Backstab)
Page 1 of 1