Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Individual Immunity #2 (Troll Trouble)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Individual Immunity #2 (Troll Trouble) Empty
PostSubject: Individual Immunity #2 (Troll Trouble)   Individual Immunity #2 (Troll Trouble) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

So after Dana had unexpectedly gone, we tried to regroup and push for Neil instead. It looked like all of
Vingt, including whoever flipped last time, was gonna do it, and Kathy and Rob. That would have given us
majority 9-8.

I voted and went to bed, but in the morning heard some rather disturbing news. Rob didn't want to vote Neil
and thought he would throw his vote away in a meaningless fashion. All that did was tie the vote 8-8-1 between
Neil and Lindsay. And then Rob revoted Lindsay to save Neil. So now another really nice girl is out.

I had a long heart-to-heart with Rob and he seemed to feel bad about screwing me over, sorta felt bad for
screwing vingt over (but not really cuz they all yelled at him and made him feel bad), and he agreed to vote
with us next time, as long as it isn't Neil. So I have been trying to formulate a plan that keeps the most people
satisfied in who the next target should be.

We won't know if I was successful until after the next vote.
Back to top Go down

Individual Immunity #2 (Troll Trouble)
Page 1 of 1