Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

24 hour immunity challenge- SHORT STORY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imsexyniknowit

Imsexyniknowit

24 hour immunity challenge- SHORT STORY Empty
PostSubject: 24 hour immunity challenge- SHORT STORY   24 hour immunity challenge- SHORT STORY EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:51 am

I screamed and run as fast as I could. I know that Liam will catch me in some seconds, but I refused to give up just like that. I heard footsteps and screamed again as pair of strong arms wrapped around my belly, pulling me back. ‘’Nooo!’’. He laughed on that, falling me down to the sand. ‘’Liam, I can’t breathe!’’, - I screamed, as he sit on top of me. In fact that was a lie, Liam perfectly controlled the amount of his weight on me, but I would never let him know that. He chuckled and sits back, but in next second he started to tickle me. I’m not a ticklish person, but he doesn’t know that. I laughed a bit from the start and then pushed him away, standing up and running to my friends. All of them hugged me and I turned to around to look at Liam. He was sitting on the sand, watching me with smile on his face.
‘’This I promise you, this I promise you, girl I’ll be there, I would be there, I promise all my love’’, - he sang, accompanying himself with guitar. Liam had beautiful voice, it hypnotized and I loved to listen him singing. He raised his head and looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back, looking in my eyes, and singing: ‘’I’ll never let you go’’. I blushed, hiding my head in hands. ‘’Awww’’ everyone said and I blushed even more. Liam handled guitar to another guy and walked to me. ‘’Come’’, - he whispered, taking my hand in his. I stand up and we went out from the crowd, holding hands.
Back to top Go down

24 hour immunity challenge- SHORT STORY
Page 1 of 1