Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Immunity Challenge #7 Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #7   Immunity Challenge #7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:04 am

It was a very tough challenge. My tribe worked really hard, but Vingt bested
us again. Based on last vote and me not being in majority, I was worried about
my survival for this upcoming one. I talked to Jess and Henry on Vingt. They were
able to get their tribe to vote me to exile and essentially save my ass.

My new strategy is to work with some peeps from Vingt as a back up plan for when
I feel things are not going well on my tribe. I am also happy to note that I think Rob,
a great ally of mine, will not be voted out either (at least based on what people told me).
I think they will vote Annalissa out, since she is the most inactive of our tribe to this
point.

Fushioncode got sent for Vingt again. He has been saved more times than the Princess
Peach!

Things are changing on my tribe all the time. People that promised to be with me are
showing their true colors. People that I wasn't really the closest with until now are
starting to seem like better options. I am going to completely revamp my inter-tribe
alliances today and fight hard to change the dynamics around while also keeping in
touch with Vingt in case things go wrong.

Rob has also been in touch with Esreem. As ridic as it may sound, there may be some
wiggle room for us to get some support from that tribe too. I am a bit surprised by how
many options there are in a game like this. I just really hope the right people get voted
out this time. Also, for the contestants trying to troll the game and make it a negative
experience, please leave. Nobody wants that here and I wouldn't be upset if you got
expelled.

It's a game, please don't ruin it for others that are trying to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Immunity Challenge #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7   Immunity Challenge #7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:45 am

I'm bored, so I'm going to make an "Ideal Merge Scenario."
(assuming Matt and Annalissa are the ones who are out)

Tribe Smexy

sweet_solitude99
kyogre123
punkrockprincess07
DanaShelbyChancey
RobsFilm_89
tom_delonge_ava
homecomingguardking
imsexyniknowit
CaptainJimmy18

Tribe Meh

StevieMc
Arik2745
Case36
Alrmw29
LadyJ47
Mikey_Elite
EnnJaySee_84
Fusioncode
Gizmo44

This isn't just people I like versus people I don't like. It's more of how I think
the best action would happen with rivals being on the same side and stuff.
Plus, a lot of the people that scare me with how good they are I put on the
other side, even though I want to work with some of them.
Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #7
Page 1 of 1