Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Immunity Challenge #6 Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #6   Immunity Challenge #6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:58 am

I will have to break this up into parts, otherwise it would be a novel.

Part I: Leading up to the challenge

John and I were planning to throw the challenge and actually help Vingt win. Why?
Well we wanted another chance to vote Jimmy out, especially now that he went to exile.
Also, we had to make sure Esreem didn't win cuz they sent Jimmy to exile last time. They
are his allies.

Our tribe clearly got all the answers the fastest, but John was able to pass the answers
over to Vingt before all of our tribe submitted. They won and sent Annalissa and Fusion to
exile. I would have preferred Kathy went, cuz she has control over Jimmy and Cindy to an
extent. I am working with Kathy at this point, but I am sorta holding back how much I fear
her and how much I know she is working with Jimmy and Cindy too. I'm not yet convinced
she will have my back long term, but I am going to try to trust her more and more as we go,
depending on her actions and the impression she gives me.

Also, I had come up with this awesome plan beforehand. I knew Cindy was snitching to Jimmy,
based on all the signs pointing to her last time all the info leaked. So I told her we should flush
Jimmy's idol by hinting he is the vote but voting Annalissa. I knew she would tell him this info and
he would feel safe, so he would not play it (prob doesn't have it anyways but just in case) and
haley, john, rob, and I would vote Jimmy out while Cindy, Kathy, and Jimmy voted Annalissa.

But in the end, Annalissa went to exile, so all that excellent planning went to waste. It would
have been epic though, cuz Rob was in on it and was going to play the same illusion with Cindy.

Anyways, moving on.

Part II: After the challenge.

So much stuff went on. I am just going to post the highlights. John said we should just vote Jimmy
and assume he doesn't have the idol. I was open to voting Cindy since she decided to go to Rob and
try to get me booted. Jimmy was obviously controlling her at this point. Kathy was undecided but
was going to get back to me in the morning. I got Rob to agree to wait til morning to decide. Haley
wasn't around so I'm not sure if she came on after and who she talked with.

Part III: The morning.

So now, I hear that Cindy/Jimmy/Haley are voting John. Kathy says we should go with them even
though John is her friend cuz we don't have the numbers. Rob is willing to take the risk and vote Jimmy
with John. So I tried to see if Kathy would be open to voting Jimmy, but she feels that Rob is MIA and
that we have to join majority. I can't really tell her that Rob will vote Jimmy cuz I don't want her to know
I am close with him. My main problem is finding out what Haley is doing. It's possible she is scared of John's
ability at merge and is breaking up our trio, but I want to hear it from her before I believe it. She could just
be leading that group on and is really voting Jimmy. Once I find that out I will know what's going to happen.

I'm not voting John. I gave Haley and John my soul this game and I am not going back on it. He may go anyways
if Haley is really doing this, but I will do what I can to save him.

As far as I know, John or Jimmy is going. If it's me, then you guys are really cruel for all this deception. Smile
Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #6
Page 1 of 1