Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets write confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alrmw29

Lets write confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:58 pm

If I learned anything in S50 is that confessinals can make a difference. I dint succeed in using the idol but it made me look dangerous the fact I had it. Twisted Evil 

Week 1 was kind of uneventful. I was sure Haley and/or John would try to go big the first round and get me out. They proived me wrong and we went with an inactive. Buy the guy that hosts those Real World or whatever games.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 pm

I have an alliance with Tom. He was the first to message me. I had messaged others but Tom was the one to come to me and that wins him points. I really like Tom since S44 but he backstabbed me in that game and basically took me for a fool the whole time. Its gonna be a wait and see process with him, but Id love to work with him.

Gonna call this alliance: ~East Coast~
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:44 pm

I have an alliance with Rob and Cindy

We had a rough go in The Challenge but I genuinely don't hate either of them. I'm not sure how much i can trust them, I feel like getting me out of games is something some salivate about.

Lets write confessionals 39954-dogdrool

Awww Rob <333

I hope this alliance works but I feel it's doomed from the start.

Gonna call this alliance: ~Slimmey Dawgz~
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:48 pm

I have an alliance with Matty which I assume means with Haley too.

Lets write confessionals H5E4594F2

I don't have the time to butter him up the way I bet Haley will (I DONT MEAN SEX YOU PERVS GO AWAI). I just mean that I know Haley will wurk Matt into being her undevided Knight and Shinning Armor and I dont have the energy to fight for his loyalty. I know he'll be loyal to me but only until Final 3.

Gonna call this alliance: ~Fatal Attraction~
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:52 pm

I have an alliance with Haley on her own

I like that alliance better cuz we can just be tacky bitches and not care about the boys. I'd be willing to go with her to finals for once. I'd love to see how explosive it would be and who would give up the bitch act first and revert to a victimized kitten trying to go for the sympathy votes. Mhmmmm girl you know we would.

Lets write confessionals H1BC86FB1

That image summarizes what our alliance will be. We will try to work toguegther but we will be wary and both watch each other to the point of paranoia and blood will be left behind.

Gonna call this alliance: ~The Clawz~

Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:54 pm

~Interlude~

Best Gif Ever by My BFF Mikey

Lets write confessionals Tumblr_m91zf8qvi11qcwr8xo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:01 pm

I have an alliance with Johnslutwownathan

I love him so much now and I could never betray him. Matty says Haley is willing to do it but guess what....I'M NOT. Matty has to understand that I have a hard time turning on friends to. He told me he himself can't help align with friends and there you have it, same for me. They can take each other out but I dont want no part of it.

Now back to my love for John, he is just ghetto fab <3

I would love to make a none mystery finals with him. Just like Haley I think we would rip each other to shreds and makeout in the background.

Gonna call this alliance: ~Vaheenal Myhsteries~
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:21 pm

~Cast Assessment~

TRIBE VINGT: Why is this tribe called Tribe 20?

sweet_solitude99: OMW I want to make finals with her now that I revise this list with an eagle eye. Shes just fabulous.
kyogre123: Awww Lucario. I can't be against him so I hope its a final 6 in this game cuz I can't choose from all this hotteness. Henry <333 such a sweet and caring soul.
JB_is_awesome: Oh JBaloonia. I never know if he's gonna be active or not so it's ~wait and see~
punkrockprincess07: She never trusts me so I doubt this game will be any different.
Spooky33: My lovah. Is he on holidays yet cuz bitch needs to be active so we can make something work here.
StevieMc: Me and Stevie always mesh well in games but its been a while and I think he lost trust in me over time, especially with the SP scandal.
StraightLoonz: Oh my, HAWT STUFF ALERT. Let's call the fire department cuz this guy is burning me with his hottness.
DanaShelbyChancey: Whewwww are yewwww?
Arik2745: Awww you know I love him but damn he has an attitude on him lately when things dont go his way. He better want alliances with me cuz Ill have to cut him and he's gonna yell.
Case36: I dont even get this. I thought she was a sock? Anyways, shes boring as all hell from the posts Ive seen but maybe we can be a shocking undercover alliance. Ill ask her, maybe.

TRIBE ZWANZIG:

Alrmw29: Haiii gurl. You have your winner right here.
LadyJ47: You mix my feelings up so much i feel confoosed and I dont like feeling confoosed. DO NOT BETRAY ME GURL.
RobsFilm_89: You are a chatty leopard on Skype my my <333. You are pretty calm and collected and I want to go far with you.
imsexyniknowit: Why did you cast so many people, this assessement will never end. Cindy played Mystere just like I played S50 basically and she never wants to work with me. I feel like we can be a deadly duo so girl better get with it.
tom_delonge_ava: Master Tom. <3333 another potential F2 prospect.
CaptainJimmy18: I would love to make finals with Jimmy but ripping him apart would be devastating to our budding freindship. Even tho I want to go far with him, Im scared we will fight.
TheCaspianPrincess: You should be next so bai.
Annalissa: Someone called her Anal haha, I mean she seems nice.
realitytvfreak2: Such a mess but I will keep him arround cu I feel bad for his trailer.
xsourxgumxrocksx: Flying turkey vage for the win,

TRIBE ESREEM: Totally sounds like Sperm

Fusioncode: Jake is awesome. I know he wont want to align with me but I truly wish him the best.
homecomingguardking: Awww Mark, we need to align <3333
Rain-ing: Awww Alex, someone else I really like and would like to work with, He was arround in my very first game.
Matty1933: What a slut. I bet he has 15 alliances already but I do trust his fab abs till final 3.
AStarkRedDeath: Cute kid I really like talking to him but he's never active for challenges which sucks in an ally.
Angel_Of_Purgatory: Such a sweet girl. Id love to work with her again.
Mikey_Elite; My boo. Cant go after him so he's gonna have to join the F2 pool
EnnJaySee_84: No comments
DanielB16: I dont think he trusts me in games anymore. I think that shipped has sailed and that is really sad and it sucks. I always have his back outside of them.
Gizmo44: Hmmm mayeb Ill stop hating on little Gizmo. I just dont like her fakeness of being the nicest girl ever, she aint.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:02 am

Someone needs to take me out of my misery. it's very hard for me to quit anything but I cannot handle another night of this shit. Every fucking night I get harrassed and yelled at for nonesense. I voted John tonight so I can go far with Cindy/Jimmy/Haley and Matt is making it all about him. It's not about him for crying out loud. Does he not realise that for the better paart of 3-4 years, we hated each other and treated each other like crap? Why in the world would I suddenly start going against all my friends for him? I want to be friends but I don't have the patience in me to deal with his rage and obsessions he gets over people. I like John and if I can't be friends with both, you best believe I will pick the person who has been my friend longest and who is also the one NOT giving me ultimatums. John will be pissed about this but he's backstabbed so many people in his game career that it would be a little hypocrite for him to not understand. As it would be for me if I stopped being friends with anyone over games.

But Matt, dont dare play against what he wishes or it means you're not a true friend. Since when are online games a pillar of true friendship?
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Ugh sucks matt left right before merge. I know I can trust him and i don't feel the same about his tribe other than Mikey
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Also my ideal f4 is not haley/cindy/me/lindz
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:28 pm

*farts with joy* bff haley is apparently in exile with me. Omg i will kiss her and poop myself a little if we both get an idol.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:49 am

I'm confused why people think I'm game dumb.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 am

My biggest shocker in this game: how cose me and Haley got. I feel we both 100% trust each other like I'm not even worried about it.

My biggest deception: Tom, i feel like S44 all over again. He will pick his friends over me. I didn't see his friends rush to help him host. We were barely talking then but I still opened my arms to him. I always feel like he diesn 't respect me and is ashamed to be ~seen in public with me~
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 am

This game is a mess. The competitive side to me wants to win but also I hopemmy gut is right that jimmy/cindy/mikey are voting me with others and I go home.

I cant vote arik or mikey so idk what to do
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:05 pm

[7:43:56 PM] Kathy Rousseau: Well I tried
[7:44:03 PM] Kathy Rousseau: Case is willing to vote with me but cindy isnt
[7:55:09 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: :/
[7:55:30 PM] Kathy Rousseau: Ya sucks eh
[7:55:37 PM] Kathy Rousseau: I mean I bet she would if I have immunity
[7:55:47 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: hahaha!
[7:55:47 PM] Kathy Rousseau: But its unlikely against challenge whores tom and henry
[7:55:50 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: she would
[7:55:52 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: not
[7:55:59 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: she betrayed me in dead island while I had immunity lol
[7:56:09 PM] Kathy Rousseau: lmao <3
[7:56:20 PM] Kathy Rousseau: And shes acting like such a pillar of morals and hoensty in this game
[7:56:31 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[7:56:37 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: I JUST SPIT DRINK OUT
[7:56:39 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: LMAO
[7:56:43 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: LIKE EVERYWHERE
[7:56:53 PM] ★☆ Kim ☆★: IM WIPING IT UP WITH A CLOROX WIPE LOL

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets write confessionals   Lets write confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets write confessionals