Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) Empty
PostSubject: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 pm

I know only bloggers do these, but I want to do it because I am bored.

TRIBE VINGT:

sweet_solitude99: Jessica says she has her in her back pocket so idk what that means? She knows a lot about music so i hope she also knows a lot about survivor.

kyogre123: with stevie and harley on this tribe, the gays are the hawtest members of VINGT and arguably, this whole cast xoxo. I kinda want to form a queer eye for the straight tribe alliance but idk rofl. especially after harley voted me out from bitch survivor </3

JB_is_awesome: super sketchy and i know hes always playing hard. i always have this feeling he has group chats with people and sometime information "leaks" and hes always listening. Too risky to have around.

punkrockprincess07: hopefully chelsea forgives me after I hilariously voted her out in kathy's game. <333 shes a goddess tho, i know she will.

HarleyStodden: see the kyogre assessment. a sex god. I'd like, totally do it with Harley. Like omg, that fluffy coat!!! *swoons*

Spooky33: hes cool. not really at "BFF" level yet, but we get along <3

StevieMc: another sex god.

StraightLoonz: he should like totally be gay. he even said hes the gayest straight man you'll ever know. such a stud <333 however, he won the last two zuchini games with the largest casts, so i am worried he might get targetted soon.

DanaShelbyChancey: me and her have not played in a game together since tocantins. we kinda did in battle of the seasons but not really cuz we were really never voting together. and then i left too early. so yea, this could be our redemption.

Arik2745: i think arik is the same as JB. always thinking about the game and rarely having any fun. hes always in game mode and that scares me sometime. plus his meltdown in The Challenge raises a lot of flags. I will keep an eye on him.

Case36: dont know him/her. probably first out if we lose an immunity.

I'll do the rest of the tribes later.

Last edited by kyogre123 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Always love reading you're blogs <3
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:34 am

Robbie Probst <3333
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:35 pm

LMFAO so I got a PM from Stevie asking me "Who should I watch out for?"

HAH, I am not falling for this one again!
Back to top Go down
SuperVixenXo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Your confessionals make me smile <3
Back to top Go down
https://zuchinimansurvivor.forumotion.com
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Kim <333

Ok so first challenge is a puzzle. I think this was not really a good idea. It's easier to make the earlier challenges in a game be tribal challenges so we can eliminate the inactives. but how do we know who is inactive if the first challenge is individual immunity?? Ugh I dont want them to eliminate someone like Harley first. Lets get rid of Case plz. Kthanks.

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) DsWKlv
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 pm

In case you missed it, I changed the title of this thread. xoxo

Anyway, I forgot to blog about last night's events:

So the challenge was pretty similar to the one the round before. Everyone had to send an answer, tribe with the most active people would win.  I figured, we are probably going to lose this one too like last night's.

But what do ya think, we won! Normally, I would be super happy and excited that we won, but I am not. Because us winning just means JB gets to stay around longer to cause more trouble.

And that he did. I spoke with Arik and Jess last night, and not surprisingly, they both said they heard JB was already creating a "counter alliance" to go against me/jess/arik. ROFL @ people playing hardcore when it's only week 3. We have a pretty solid tribe, we dont want to give the other tribes signs of weakness. Why can't we just get along and sing kumbaya?

My only concerns are that JB could make some miracle happen and get the numbers on his side, especially since both Stevie and Justin told me they know they are on the outside. And my other concern is Justin, who told me he only talks with people from the other tribes and his friends are all there. I love you Justin, but when the time comes, and it's somehow between you and me going home, I will make sure to share that with the "tribe"

Unless they already know. In which case, s2s.

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) 3L6h0y
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Here's a joke:

A couple in their 80's were having problems remembering things, so they decided to the go the doctor for a checkup. The doctor tells them that they are physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. His wife asks, "Where are you going?" "To the kitchen for a drink," he replies. She asks, " Will you get me piece of cake?" The husband says, "Sure." She gently reminds him, "Don't you think you should write it down so you don't forget it?" He says, "No, I can certainly remember that!"

Then the woman says, "Well, I'd like some strawberries on top. You'd better write it down because I know you'll forget it." The man replies, "I can remember that! You want some cake with strawberries."

She adds, "I'd also like whipped cream on top. Now I'm certain you're gonna forget that, so you'd better write it down ok." Irritated, he says, "I don't need to write it down woman! I can remember that! Cake with strawberries! And whipped cream!" He then grumbles into the kitchen. After about 30 minutes the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment and says, "Where's my toast?"
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am

So JB gets voted out and I am so relieved. I like JB but he plays too hard and it scares me all the time. I mean, he managed to get two more votes against case. I know Arik was one but he told me. I wonder who the other one was. Probably Stevie...

In any case, with JB gone now I can probably start Operation Loonatic. Yea thats what I will call it. DWI. The goal of this operation is simple: get the two time winner from our tribe out of this game. I love you Justin, but you have WAY too many friends on the other tribes and I am sure you are sharing info with them and viceversa. So you need to go ASAP.

I definitely need to get numbers for this tho. I know Stevie probably wont vote for him, so hes out. Jess will, Case most likely will, and Lindsay is with Jess so I doubt she will go against her. Dana, I can work on that.

However, I am starting to  get suspicious about another player: Arik...

To Be Continued..

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) CEos0x
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 am

Oh we are mixing tribes tonight? Well if Loonz and I end up on the same tribe, Operation Loonatic is still on.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:40 pm

*Cochran Confessional #14* (y'all know im getting all the screen time mmhmm)

It turns out I was right and Stevie was the other vote for case. However, he went and told everyone on the tribe that it was him and that he did it only because he promised JB he wouldnt vote for him. MMMHMM. I bet him, Arik, and JB thought they had someone else's vote and were trying to pull a  blindside but it didnt work. I know what you were up to gurls.

Anyway, Operation Loonatic almost failed tonight after we lost the immunity challenge and immediately Jess started talking about voting out Stevie. Ummm, not while I am still here.

On a group convo between her, myself, and Arik, i just name dropped Justin and at the same time, Arik said the same thing, which was odd. I had this feeling those two had a secret deal or something. But omg, what do you think?? Jess agreed to it and then it sort of just became a thing. The vote was decided to be Justin and seems like he's going home tonight.

Justin, when or if you read this, i know I promised you a F3 deal, but I remembered you already won two of these. You have lots of friends on the other tribes, and we cant let you win a third one.

If he stays, I will give the Best Liar award nominations to Arik and Stevie at the next awards.

Anyway, bye Justin?

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) Tumblr_miaoojnonP1rlds1ho1_500
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 pm

UGH I just closed my tab by accident but I only had some goodbye messages for some players.

Bye Daniel, bye annalissa (hardly knew ya), bye matt whalen, annnnnnnd, bai john gurl xoxo.

i need to write a new one soon. more DETAILED and juicy.

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) Survivor-2013-cochran-secret-scene
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 pm

oh. my. god. Tonight i probably did one of the most stupid things I could have done. I gave out so much information to Neil and it all come back to bite me in the rear. I accidentally told him his name was brought up as a possible target in tonight's vote (true) and he went insane. Like, literally, for a moment there, I thought he was going to start yelling at cursing at me. Dude, I was trying to help you and keep you updated. But instead, he threatens me and tells me he will get his tribe plus rob to vote with Zwanzig and vote a Vingt out. LMFAO. I swear he's sucking the fun out of this game for me already. I desperately, DESPERATELY need to avoid talking to him. Like, I will vote him out if I need to. He's too paranoid to have around.

As for tonight's vote, we are counting on the people with the idol not being smart enough to use them on the right person. Because if they do, Case is f*cked from what I heard. So yea, sorry gurl.

Regardless of who leaves, it wont be me and I made jury already so YAY!!! But I am trying to play UTR for now so I can make it as far as I can. I believe talking to Neil is not helping my goal.

At this point, my loyalty lies with Jessica and Arik. I have a thing with Tom going on too but nothing too serious. Kathy said shes voting with us. So hopefully her vote, our 7 votes plus tom's and rob's will be enough to send Mark out of here. But if not, we are kinda screwed lol.

Delightful...

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) VDJMACy
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 pm

So Lindsay is gone, we are losing numbers fast, and Tom keeps telling me not to lose hope and that we still have a chance.

Tom, I know your tricks brah. I know that you have probably made deals with everyone and their mothers, so at this point, I am just gonna sit back, relax, and try to win some challenges/wait for my turn to go to Ponderosa. These people are handing the game to Kathy/Haley/Jimmy, I want no part in that.

Rob wasted his vote last round when he could have broken the tie, because he wouldnt vote out his BFF Neil. Neil is my friend too and I still voted his ass out. I dont care about "friendships" anymore. If you really are my friend, you are not gonna care whether i voted you out of a game or not.

At least we got the night off. Yay.

Stupid people. Stupid, stupid people.

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) Picture-64
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 am

So apparently, last night I was the vote and it was a given that I was about to be voted out. Turns out, Neil had an apparent breakdown when he found out that I found out they were voting me (it was supposed to be "a secret") and his own alliance members got so frustrated with him they switched the plan and are now voting him out.

I mean, thats what I was told, but I will believe it when I see it. Like Tom said, sounds too good to be true. But why else would Neil throw everyone in his alliance under the bus and reveal to me that Cindy has a HII. If this was a plan by them all to figure who we were voting for, let me just say Neil should pursue a career in acting because that sh*t was believable.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 am

LMAO at this outdated confessional.

So they did vote him out, but from what I heard, even Esreem was voting him out which turned to be a lie. I was told it was pretty much going to be an unanimous vote, with only Neil and Rob voting the other way. Oh wellz. I stayed. Bai Neil. </3

Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 pm

My reaction when I won immunity, FOR THE THIRD TIME:

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) Tumblr_mp9o91ZVXm1sytkzuo1_500

I am killing it.

So the plan tonight is to send Mikey out of the game. But these stupid idols are killing me. They are terrible. They are annoying. And I want them out of this game.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Yea this is probably the worst feeling ever. Playing in a game, knowing my life in it depends on winning challenge after challenge. If I lose one, I know I am a goner.

It sucks.

And it sucks even more because for more than one round after the merge i've been voting with the minority so Im not in any position of power at this point. It really is the underdog story of the season but with a twist: no one is rooting for this underdog.

I shall just keep challenge whoring the whole thing and wait for my ultimate fate when I lose a challenge.

Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 am

I'm rooting for you Smile
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Robbie <3333
thanks man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Oh my f*cking gosh.

I was not immune and I stayed. How the heck is this possible??? I am just, at a loss for words right now. I don't want to brag tho, but I think I played a huge part in getting both Mark and Lacey out of the game. And I think tonight, is the last "unpredictable vote". If we can manage to get mikey/cindy/case out tonight, it's going to be huge.

But I heard some things from Haley last night that worry me. I really hope our group of 6 stays close and we make it to the top 6. Im sure the 5 votes last night that were not against Lacey came from Mikey, Lacey, Case, Jimmy and Cindy. Says a lot about how smart of a player they all are if they didnt get together, vote someone and Cindy used her idol on Lacey. Oh wellllll....

At this point, I wonder what would make a "blindside". I dont think anyone is in power yet. Tom is vulnerable and so am I. Voting out Cindy maybe? Since she has an idol...

In the words of Andrea goddess:

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) AgKmPI
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 pm

I cant take this anymore. O____________O

What the fack is going on....

I dont even....

Kathy/Tom/Haley final 3??? Tom is playing me??? I am like....idk. This is huge. If it's true.

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) HXOH0p

I need to like, omg....*dies*
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:41 pm

I just CANNOT believe what just happened. Im speechless Kim and Robbie. If this is how it is in the real Survivor show, I probably wont be applying any time soon. Crazy.

I CANNOT believe my stupidity didnt cause my number one ally to go home. I FVCKING TOLD CINDY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BREAKDOWN LAST NIGHT TO USE THE IDOL ON JIMMY AND SHE DIDNT DO IT??? DOES SHE EVEN HAVE ONE?? IF SHE DOESNT, WHO HAS THE FREAKING IDOLS?????

I am just going insane right now. Let's not forget that I've been without an immunity necklace for two rounds now and no one has even mentioned me as a target. That's....good?

I just know that, what just happened, killed any chances I had of winning this game. Probably lost Kathy's, Jimmy's, Cindy's, Stevie's, Mikey's votes AT LEAST if they go to the jury...

But Jimmy going:

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) 98da6pd

I am so stupid and I learned my lesson. I am the worst person to be alligned with. I am an emotional wreck. I cant lie for sh*t and can't lie to save my own ass. Or Tom's ass.

Eww, I am talking about other people's assess. How gross.

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) Dx0oNJ
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 pm

I dont know if winning this game would feel like such an accomplishment anymore. It's been tainted and its reputation damaged beyond repair. I am not saying anything about rigging or whatever, more like, it's because of all this stupid drama.

It's ridiculous, let's just play the game! But nooooo, everyone wants to make it personal.

Newsflash to Tom, Cindy probably told Haley and Kathy to use the idol. Why would you put your trust in Cindy when she pretty much hates me and you? Ridiculous.

With Haley quitting, it looks like the camp is divided 3-3. No more idols in play, let's see what happens now.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 pm

I am totally expecting a tie this round. If it's Tom vs. Kathy, then it's MARVELOUS because then i don't have to pick between each and i can work some kind of deal with Kathy in case she stays. Let's see how true to her word she is.

But if it ends up in a tie and she goes, like I said during my vote, i'd rather go against tom in finals, because I know the game he played, and i know a lot most jurors dont, and I want to see him try to deny everything.

OR, Tom might just vote me out at final 4, AGAIN. But the bitch better not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) Empty

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next