Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE)   Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Fallen Comrades (F4)

I will probably just post here and share my thoughts on each player that has left before me, as we head into the Final Immunity Challenge.

First Voted Out: Mercuzo: Smart move, Esreem. Smart move. If you had kept him, he would have helped you win challenges and things would be a lot different right now.

Second Voted Out: spqrclaudius: I don't think I've ever spoken to this person, so not much I can say. Bye!

Third Voted Out: HarleyStodden: Well, so much for that gay guys alliance I wanted to make happen. Oh well. Maybe another time, you stud. XOXO

Fourth Voted Out: AStarkRedDeath Another one I don't think I've spoken to. Eh.

Fifth Voted Out: Spooky33: Spoookay!! Sucks you were not active man, would have loved to see you make it far. *sad face*

Sixth Voted Out: realitytvfreak2: He only got voted out because he was an easy choice, when clearly there were more useless people on that tribe at that point. Sucks, cuz he's a god.

Seventh Voted Out: Rain-ing: He will always be Kevin Swanson to me lol. Haven't really spoken to him since the Family Guy days, but I was sad to see him go when he did, since he helped his tribe a lot.

Eight Voted Out: Angel_of_Purgatory: Merriska! Such a nice girl. Esreem was just plain evil voting out useful people at this point, but it was also our fault for sending that Fusion individual to exile. So sad.

Ninth Voted Out: JB_is_awesome: Hella awkward when he got voted out. But it was definitely one of my least favorite moments in the game to vote him out when at least he probably would have been more loyal to Vingt that Case was.

Tenth Voted Out: TheCaspianPrincess: Who the F is this and did they ever post in the thread? :lol:Zuchini casting fail right here, especially considering this was the epic final season lol.

Eleventh Voted Out: Straightloonz: What a stud. So sad to vote him out when we did. But charming personalities always make it far and this dude has won this series twice for a reason. Sorry man. Sad

Twelfth Voted out: DanielB196: Ms. Washington!! Such a fierce bitch. Another Esreem player that was sacrificed way too early.  

Thirteenth Voted Out: xsourxgumxrocksx: John and I have a history of always working together in games. But in this game, we somehow grew apart as the game went on, eventually his own personal vendettas cost him the game. I was sad to see him go, but it was probably the best for my game in the long run.

Fourteenth Voted Out: Matty1933: Alcoholism is bad, kids. Seriously, this guy is just too much. We chatted before the game started and I was open to working with him, but he self destructed. His own fault.

Fifteenth Voted Out: Annalissa: I don't think I've ever spoken to her either. She seems like a classy lady though, with her movie and music tastes.

Sixteenth Voted Out: DanaShelbyChancey: Dana!!!Such a sweet woman, it's always nice to see someone so happy to play the game join and do that, play. Unlike most people who just join to cause drama rofl.

Seventeenth Voted Out: sweet_solitude99: Me and her never really spoke one on one, but in the group chats, she was helpful and always encouraging. I am so sad she got voted out the way she was, I wish my alliance would have picked to vote out Lacey instead of Neil this round. She probably would have gone and Lindsay would have stayed.

Eighteenth Voted Out: EnnJaySee_84: The problem with Neil is that he is very passionate about what he believes in and everyone else is wrong. This causes him to clash with people a lot. Kinda sad the way he left this game after being bullied, but he should have handled that better instead of adding fuel to fire. Good guy if you get to know him though.

Nineteenth Voted Out: punkrockprincess07: Jesssssssssss!! Sad. Me, you and Arik were supposed to be the final 3 of this game and kick ass. Her getting voted out was so sad since I was very sincere about redeeming myself after Sarita was such a bitch to Chelsea. I really hope I did. And maybe one day me and her can make it to the end of a game together since she's awesome.

Twentieth Voted Out: Fusioncode: While I respect the loyalty he wanted to have to his original tribe, it made no sense for him to stick with that tribe. None. He stuck with them and made no other attempts at reaching out to other people and that's why he was voted out so early. But not as early as he could have been if we had not sent him to Exile like 3 times lol.

Twenty-First Voted Out: Arik2745: So sad when he went. But I could tell he had kinda given up once we started to lose all those Vingt members. Such a nice guy. I wish he could have made it farther than he did. My alliance with him and Jess is probably one of my favorite alliances ever since we were all very involved in the game and always talking about strategy.

Twenty-Second Voted Out: homecomingguardking: I dont think it is a secret that I think this guy is weird. And I dont know why he hates me so much. But I dont think he hates me. I always thought he is just a robot and has no emotions. He doesnt like or hate anyone. He's not programmed to have emotions. :lol:Mark <3333

Twenty-Third Voted Out: Gizmo44: Lacey!!!!!!!! I feel awful about going against her and about all the sh*t she had to put up with before her elimination. I think Kathy's rant for her was a little O.D. and it was kinda sad since Lacey never replied, she probably got upset. Or didnt care? Who knows. Anyway, hope to talk to her soon.

Twenty-Fourth Voted out: CaptainJimmy18 We've talked before. We fought before. We've made our dislike of each other known. And we move on. I didnt talk to him in this game once, except for that awkward group chat Stevie started when he wanted Kathy out. But other than that, I am indifferent about the Jimmers.

Twenty-Fifth Voted Out: Mikey_Elite: I always thought of Mikey as one of my closest friends on this board. So it was really sad to see me go against him this round. His final Hail Mary pass almost worked, and had the person with the idol listened to me and played it when I told them to, the game would be so much different right now. Sneaky little bitch. Still fabulous tho. XOXO

Twenty-Sixth Voted Out: nuStevieMc: I think of all the players in this game, I feel the worst about how I treated Stevie since I think the guy actually trusted me. :(It was very awful of me to lie to him as much as I did when he was honest with me most of the time. But in his final rounds I saw he was in Survival mode and when I heard he voted for me in one round and was trying to get me out, I was like, ok fine then lol. Such a good guy though.

Quit: LadyJ47: This was just so heartbreaking to see develop. Rigging accusations, meltdowns, people lying to each other. I feel awful about the circumstances in which she left the game. But at the same time, if leaving would make her feel better about all this, then she made a good choice. This board is not worth it, and she realized that. Hope to talk to her soon.

Twenty-Seventh Voted Out: Alrmw29: Bondye/Jigglypuff <333333 Such a goddess. I wish we would have been closer in this game but I just couldn't get over the fact she lied to me about her relationship with Haley the whole time. While I do feel bad about voting her out, I think it was the best decision to make if I wanted to get to the end. Stay fierce gurl xoxo.

Twenty-Eight Voted Out: imsexyniknowit: Cindy is one of those women that scares me because of her strong personality :lol:I didnt really talk to her either in this game, i dont know why. Another goddess that I hope sticks around to the board. I wonder where she came from tho. She just appeared out of nowhere and bam. Such a star already Laughing

Thoughts on Final 4

This is very different from the final four I had in mind for most of the game. Always thought it was gonna be me/arik/jess and someone else. But aside from Case, I am not really complaining.

Rob is like, the coolest guy on imdb but too bad the betch chose to take a vacation to London and Paris in the middle of this game. THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT BITCH!! :lol:jk!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong. Also,omg at you saying making finals in a game with me was part of your IMDb bucket list. I am so moved!!! *cries*

Tom has probably redeemed himself after that sh*tty thing he did to me in Heroes vs. Villains. No Tom,  I will never forget. I forgave you, but I won't forget. He has one more chance to screw me over tho. And I will believe he learned his lesson when I am in the final 3 with him. We have been playing together in games for over 3 years now, and this is the first time ever we we will make it to the end together. How bizarre is that? lol.

Case. LOL.

Final thoughts for the hosts: Kim and Robbie, I know this game probably caused both of you a lot of headache. And I want to personally apologize to Robbie for believing some people about the Haley thing. IDK and dont care what the truth is, but I know you are a super nice guy and I am going to miss seeing your series casting for a new season when the previous one is still at the pre-merge lmfao <3333

Kim, you are a GODDESS and thats all i will say about you. XOXOXOX <3333333333333333

Thank you to both for putting up with our shenanigans and good luck to Robbie on whatever it is you're gonna do now that will keep you away from this site. <3333

Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE) S26_ep14_sg_001_1
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE)   Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Henry <333
Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Rites of Passage (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zuchini_Man’s Survivor  :: Confessionals :: kyogre123-
Jump to: