Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Counci #22 (Can I Edit/Change My Life?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Tribal Counci #22 (Can I Edit/Change My Life?) Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Counci #22 (Can I Edit/Change My Life?)   Tribal Counci #22 (Can I Edit/Change My Life?) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 am

So that was one of the most awful things I have experienced in a game, lol.
I already explained everything that happened up to Stevie changing his vote
to Henry. Now I will continue.

Ron came on skype eventually and I told him the whole story. He was sure that
I would have a tie at least. He also figured he would be able to change Henry's
mind for the revote. I was still in shock about Henry's actions, so I was still kinda
plotting against him and ruling out even talking to him before tribal.

BUT, as usual, as soon as he tried to talk to me, I caved in to his obvious distress.
He said he was feeling awful and hadn't voted yet. I asked him what happened and
it was eventually revealed that Mikey had mind facked the shit outta him, telling him
this long-winded and somewhat convincing story about how I was f3 with Haley/Kathy
and I had been lying to Vingt the whole game and was really a spy for Z or some shit.

Well it had tiny bits of truth to it, but it was 90% BS. I was legit against any of the Vingts
going. Dana I was shocked someone flipped. Lindsay I was pissed. Arik I was mixed on but
I didn't want him to go over Mikey. Jess I didn't want to go. So yeah, Mikey was just trying
to capitalize on how I have played games in the past, but this time he was dead wrong about
me.

Henry felt really foolish about believing those lies and prob thought he had just caused me to
be booted. So we made up as best as we could and I wasn't even mad at him. I just explained
the truth and told him not to worry about it either way. I was decently sure I was safe anyways
because I had deflected Stevie's vote. I knew Haley, Rob, and Case were voting Jimmy with me.

Kathy was hard to convince, since she was soooooo paranoid. She thought Jimmy and myself were
going to play an idol and the one vote from Stevie would knock her out. She also had an idea in
her head that it was ME who orchestrated Stevie's group chat and I did it all to turn her against
Jimmy. I had to lol at that one. Another Mikey seed? Yeah I brainwashed a guy into pretending it
was his idea to get her out but it was really me. Wow, I wish I was half as good as the scenarios
people imagine about me. Jimmy had gone to Haley and Kathy as soon as I went to bed and blamed
the group chat on me, trying to make me the bad guy once again. Very definition of a coward right
there. Wait til the guy is not around before you attack him. C-O-W-A-R-D. And you wonder why
you suck at games. He then also proceeded to attack Rob, calling him my bitch and other very
pleasant things. You see, Jimmy is a people person. He orders them around and scares them into
voting with him, and when they don't like that style, there are bitches. But if they do what he wants,
they are HEROES! I can't believe people actually align with him.

So eventually it looks like Kathy voted Haley, in fear that she would get hurt by the one loose vote.
Apparently, she had voted me last night, in a fake thread, to convince the Dictator Duo of Jimmy
and Mikey that her post count went up and she had voted me. These guys are so messed up they
track post counts. So Kathy is forced to create a fake vote, alter the real vote in paint, and show
them before they will stop harassing her for the night.

When the votes are read, it is this:

Kathy - LadyJ

Haley - Jimmy
Tom - Jimmy
Henry - Jimmy
Rob - Jimmy
Case - Jimmy

Stevie - Henry

Jimmy - Tom
Cindy - Tom
Mikey - Tom

Jimmy is out, one bully down. Or is he really out?! Well, of course an investigation is opened up to confirm
that Jimmy is actually out and the CIA didn't conspire against him by altering the hyperscript of the forum
and zapping people with alien probe rays. Mikey starts saying that Kathy cheated by changing her vote, even
though he is 1. a self-admitted cheater himself and 2. is such a bully he forced her to have to do that or he
wouldn't stop harassing her. If he perhaps treated people like people, maybe they could just vote and be done
with it, but when you stand over their shoulder and tell them exactly when they have to vote and for who or
you are going to debase them, yeah that doesn't go over well sometimes.

The hosts decided to change Kathy's original vote back to me, so the others would not feel so cheated, and
the result stayed the same. 5-4-1 with the same person leaving.

Yet they still felt like it was a conspiracy. Then the blocked posts started showing up in bunches. Great! So
_______ obviously was cheated out of this game too, and didn't lose because he s a psychopath. So the game
has to be played out on a forum now and ______ has been kicked off the jury. He would have posted more
tan any juror if the thread hadn't been moved anyways, so thank you guys for moving it where he can't see.

I know Robbie is done hosting, but KIM, if you keep hosting, please do not let him play ever again. He
should not have been allowed in this one.

So now there are 9 people left. Let's see what happens next!
Back to top Go down

Tribal Counci #22 (Can I Edit/Change My Life?)
Page 1 of 1