Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #20 (More Lost Than Jack Sheppard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

Tribal Council #20 (More Lost Than Jack Sheppard) Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #20 (More Lost Than Jack Sheppard)   Tribal Council #20 (More Lost Than Jack Sheppard) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:59 pm

So yeah, I feel like Neo and I just woke up in the Matrix and nothing I believed about
this game is true. That last vote makes zero sense cuz it was supposed to be 7-6
with Mikey going.

I had this super long chat with Haley right before she supposedly voted and she was
all emotional and I tried to make her feel better. She said all this stuff that seemed
like she meant it and some of it even went beyond the game and was like two friends
having a moment. She basically promised me she was voting Mikey and then she went
and didn't vote him. I feel horrible saying that based on how close we have been, but
she doesn't seem stable. She is either really emotionally fragile or she is playing the most
devious game I have ever seen cuz she is saying things to me that are horrible to say if
you are really with a person. We are supposed to be f2 together.

Perhaps she just really overaligned and now she is resorting to throwing votes and stuff
and maybe I don't have to be worried that she will turn on me. I don't really feel like
completely changing up my strategy. Haley seems really worried about me not being able
to vote out Henry or Rob, but I made a promise to her and John only. And she voted out John.

So I'm friggen confused. I have to figure something out pretty quickly or I am going to be out.

I am just going to play it cool tonight and hopefully everyone else will be OD and I can be
the force that brings people to my corner. I wanna get to the end so badly. The odds are
not great right now, but we will see what tonight brings.
Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #20 (More Lost Than Jack Sheppard)
Page 1 of 1