Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Voting Booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 am

Harley

From what I gather you haven't been on in 4 days and we need active people. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Spooky

You and JB were the only 2 not to show tonight and JB warned us beforehand that he wouldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm

From what I gather JB is being voted out tonight, but I told him I'd watch his back so it doesn't sit right with me to vote for him. So my vote goes to Case.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 pm

Justin.

Nice guy, but he hasn't shown for many of the challenges.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:40 pm

My vote is for Mark/HCGK. He is apparently trying to get people to vote for me - which is a complete waste of a vote cause I am potentially the least threatening person here haha - so he needs to go Smile
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:03 am

Neil

I don't have a problem with the guy as so many others seem to, but he has been lying a lot and getting himself in a right twisty mess lol. Also, I hear Lindsay might be a target tonight and I'm not voting for her cause she's nice Smile
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:42 am

I vote for Neil again in the tie.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:12 am

Neil

It seems he has got himself caught in quite the little web of lies. Third times a charm?
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Lacey/Gizmo

I really like Lacey, but I think her tribe are targetting me so I have to vote her.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Fusion

I think it's time to start targetting the quiet guys.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:25 am

Case

I think she is useless and is being dragged along for her vote. I'm pretty sure it's Arik going tonight, but I'd rather throw my vote away.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Kathy.

It's make or break time kids.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:21 am

Gizmo

Tom seems convinced there are the votes to send her home. And she tried to vote me out last time.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:57 am

Henry

I think you've been lying to be for a very long time man. If I am wrong I'm sorry, but if I am not then Smile
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Tom

This may have been the one time you were actually trying to help me, but I just can't trust you in this game after all of the lies, I'm sorry.

I'd also like to use the idol on myself. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 am

Kathy

I'm just doing as I am told at this point.
Back to top Go down
nuStevieMc

nuStevieMc

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:23 pm

This was hard because if I am honest I didn't have an overwhelming desire to vote for any of you guys to win Razz

That said, I am voting for the person who I think played the strongest game strategically and who, I think, took the jury phase most seriously. I may not agree with your methods, but I think you deserve the win most Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Voting Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Voting Booth   My Voting Booth Empty

Back to top Go down

My Voting Booth
Page 1 of 1