Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional part one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyJ47

Confessional part one Empty
PostSubject: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 pm

John is upsetting me with this hardcore go for Jimmy stuff. Why take out Jimmy over inactives? Why take out Jimmy at all?! Sad He kept bringing it up to Annalissa, Cindy, and Rob in a joking matter but I know he is serious.

I finally got him to focus on the inactive. This is the start of a bumpy game. I kind of hope I get blindsided.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Stay strong Haley <3
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 pm

So spqurclaudius, Mercuzo, and someone else I forget are gone. Oh, Harley. I'm good with all of those people leaving. If we lose tonight we should vote out caspianprincess. I hope John doesn't campaign again to get rid of Jimmy. That would suck.

I love that there are no HIIs or golden chests this game <3333. Maybe now everyone can play the game with no interruptions (knock on wood!!). I just hope everyone can make the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 pm

You remember The Golden Chest?!? I'm happy someone remembered it, lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 pm

LOL!!! How can I forget it Robbie <3333. There was also that sweet revenge that ruined Kathy and I's final two </3.

Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Lol sorry about that. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Tonight's challenge....WE WON!!!!! We are so safe. We would have voted out Caspian Princess anyway, but it's nice to know we still won. We can save the inactives for another time. Now maybe I will get better than 28th place <3333

Our tribe is kind of a cluster though. John hates Jimmy. Jimmy hates John. Cindy is cool, but can I trust her with stuff? Annalissa is more awesome than I gave her credit for. She is super nice and all about team advancement. Rob is somewhere else. So is TOM!! Ugh, it bothers me that I can't talk to him. Taylor and Caspian....no clue. We had to send two people to exile and initially they wanted to send Neil? No way in hell was I voting to send him anywhere. It looks like Mikey and Case are going to go to exile. Not my ideal two at all, but not bad.
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:34 pm

It's totally fine Robbie lol
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 pm

This is tough. We lost tonight and now our tribe wants to blindside Jimmy. Why? Because people don't like him.

I will say that Jimmy was extremely shady tonight. I asked if he threw the challenge because he answered so late, and he said no. He answered late because he was added to the group convo late. Then I look at the group convo....and he wasn't added late. So now I have to wonder if he did throw tonight's challenge? Do I get rid of someone purposefully trying to ruin our tribe or get rid of an inactive the way we should do in the first place? Idk know. Right now there are 4 solid people voting for Jimmy to leave tonight. With Caspian on exile, if Kathy, myself, and Jimmy vote RTF then it will be tied. The wildcard is Annalissa.

Either way, there is no way in hell I'm voting Jimmy. Sorry Tom and John.
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:02 pm

What a clusterfuck last night's vote was! Either way, Jimmy didn't leave which is good for a few reasons. One, I like Jimmy. Two, it keeps a target in. It's ALWAYS best to keep a target in. RTF left, which was for the best I guess. I feel bad because I just read what happened with him. I hope he and his family are ok.

So we won our challenge tonight!!!!! Yay!!!!! As much as I didn't want to, I took the reigns and selected the order we would go in and attempted to manage everyone sending. Of course I wasn't the only one helping tonight, but I felt sort of moderatorish. I think it's me being the oldest that sort of makes me want to take the lead, but I know I need to stop that because I don't want to be a target. My gut was telling me John and Tom wanted to throw. Actually, it was also our three way chat that told me they wouldn't have minded throwing. Sorry but I like to play to win. Not only is it disrespectful to hosts that spend their time working on challenges, but it's also ridiculous. Throwing to vote out Jimmy? Over his 'alliances' outside of our tribe? I'm sure Jimmy has allies outside of our tribe (MATT), but I don't want to play a what if game. Needless to say, had we lost it wouldn't have been Jimmy leaving. It's why I pushed for Tom and John to play to win.

Kathy is actually a great ally. I'm learning that more and more. Who would have thought that?! Ugh at Jimmy being gone tomorrow. I hope this isn't going to be a group challenge or somehow we can sit out two people.
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

We lost tonight and Esreem won. I'm happy they won one, even if I am made to feel like an idiot for congratulating them. I have never....I mean I don't know where to go with that. I guess my congratulations wasn't needed and I'm moving on.

I loved my conversation with Tom and John tonight. We talked about memories of playing in games together. It is causing me to rethink betraying them. Do I really want to attach myself to people that will take me as far as 5th? Idk. All I know is Tom and John were ready to pounce on Jimmy, but he was sent to exile. Hopefully the vote is caspian, but again if I am blindsided I can't say I won't be mad. Certain people have made this game a reminder of why I don't play anymore.
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 pm

A night with Kathy.......

[8:48:35 PM] Kathy Rousseau: Well I feel better keeping Cindy over Anal but what do you want?
[8:48:45 PM] Kathy Rousseau: An alliance is at least 2 people so i aint gonna be bossy
[8:48:50 PM] Haley G: I want to keep cindy too
[8:49:07 PM] Haley G: I wouldn't vote for her at all over probably all of the goys
[8:49:10 PM] Haley G: *boys
[8:49:20 PM] Haley G: lol
[8:49:21 PM] Haley G: yes
[8:49:38 PM] Haley G: I have to get them to trust me again. That RTF vote turned them off a bit
[8:49:47 PM] Kathy Rousseau: So you wanna do Anal and who?
[8:50:27 PM] Haley G: lmao shut up kathy!
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:05 pm

OMG why is John goading Matt?!
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 pm

The more I think about it....they all rushed to send Jimmy to exile. Jimmy. Wow. I see the bigger picture here.
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 pm

So I've been talking to Mark. Sounds like they (Esreem) tried to send Justin, but it was Jessica that was sent instead to exile. Interesting. I think this will become all about getting Matt, Justin, and Jimmy together. I don't know about that.

I'm talking to Jess right now and talking to kathy. Maybe we can counterattack a possible 'brigade' alliance.
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:50 am

Robbie or Kim, please take me out of this game completely. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Please I'm very serious. I don't want to play as inactive and I don't want to be on jury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional part one   Confessional part one Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional part one
Page 1 of 1