Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cast assessment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyJ47

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Cast assessment   Cast assessment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

This cast is huge!

Tribe Vingt:

Sweet Solitude: I don't know anything about her except that she is a good idol judge. That's about it.

Kyogre: he's a cutie, but lately idk how he is in games. He will probably side with John and Tom.

JB: this is so cool. He was in my first game with me and will now be in my last. We don't really align well though, so.....next

Jessica: I love her gameplay. I hope we can make merge and work together. We are very similar in our tactics, but she isn't as ruthless lol.

Harley: I never can grasp how he plays in any of the games we have played in. His approach seems almost lazy, but he does so well?! I like Harley but his game.....

Spooky: alliance? Lol! Love that kid. He really does try and doesn't get much credit.

StevieMc: I don't like him as a player at all. Every game we have been in together he comes off as smug and arrogant. An unlikable version of Tom.

StraightLoonie: In our past games, he has been so spastic. I really don't know what to expect from him. I'm pretty sure he will align with Jess and Matt.

Danashelbychancey: ?

Arik: Arik is a wildcard. I have always loved working him. I'll never forget his cute little vote out charts he would send out lol. Now he is different. He made the challenge game we were in together pretty unpleasant. I hope that doesn't happen this game.

Case: regardless of our past, I like Case. There is no reason not to like her. I hope her tribe doesn't try and take her out first because she isn't a 'popular' name.

Tribe Zwanzig:

Kathy: I can't believe we are on the same tribe. The last survivor game we were in, she outed me playing as blackswan because I orchestrated her vote out in....Phuket I think? Now this lol. If we made finals together, it would be the best ever. Let the fireworks begin!

Rob: Rob is just so chill. That's all.

Imsexyniknowit: Cindy is really sweet. I would like to make it far with her. We've talked already and we are so gonna kick ass!

Tom: Best. Strategizing. Partner. Ever. I love working with him. We are definitely going to work together this game. Why not go out working with the best? Here is my problem with Tom. He already has us in finals together. He is not the person to just say 'I want to work with you' to. No. He wants it all. How can I just say no to him? Then he wouldnt work with me. So already I have a commitment that I may screw up.

Jimmy! <3333. Another person I love and love working with! We just gel. I hope we can make it far together.

Spqrclaudius: who is this?

Caspian princess: I don't know who she is, but she needs to hurry and sign up.

Annalissa: not sure who she is, but she seems nice.

RTF: Taylor is always barking about something and his mind is never really here. I forget the games we have been aligned in, but I do remember constant pain. I will never forget he was voted out in a game and didnt realize it. He came to me later that night and asked who I was voting. Sigh.

John: I love John and I have loved our alliances. That was old John. We will see how well new John and I mesh. Will I be one of his victims or will he be one of mine? I hope not.

Tribe Esreem:

Fusioncode: don't know him, but love his screen name.

Homecomingguardking: another person I love! I hope we make merge together.

Rain ing: As many games we have been in, I barely know this person. They don't seem to be around much. Idk

Mercuzo: Ugh. This guy. I can't really judge a person I don't know, but from his posts I gather he is a douche. I hope he goes before merge.

AStarkRedDeath: Yet another person from this tribe I don't know. Hot name though.

Angelofpurgatory: She's a sweetheart. I'm sure we will align in the future.

Mikey: lol! What a lush. He is so friggin cute. He is the gay guy that stumbles into a party drunk and will loudly diss the hostess' ugly dress and not give a damn. In games, when he's around, he's great to work with. When he's around.....

Neil: Lord have mercy. I'm not on the Neil hate wagon, but he is so obnoxious. The last game I was in with John he kept telling people in the game to get us out. He wasn't even playing!! He is a certified hater. I just don't get it.

Daniel: Daniel is one of the iffiest players and it is annoying. His voting decisions range from who he likes the most to who he likes the least. Strategy seems to never be involved. Luckily I don't think he has any BFFs in this game. Who knows though. He may have changed over the years. Out of games, Daniel is one of the sweetest people on imdb. Hopefully we can work together my last game.

Gizmo: I'll be Christian and not say I hope this bitch short circuits. I hope Lacey has the most pleasant sunshiniest day in the whole wide world. I kid, but yeah.....cuss someone out already Lacey. It's like you punch her in the face and she gives you flowers. Ok, enough of that. Don't need people pissed at me for hating on such a sweetheart.

MATT: What to say about Matt.... Let's just see what happens.....

Me: I refuse to play anyone's game for them, backstab for no reason, and take this game too seriously. In the past I have played as if my life depended on it. Not this time. What happens will happen. Either I will be driving the bus or being run over by it.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini_Man

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast assessment   Cast assessment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperVixenXo
Admin

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast assessment   Cast assessment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Haley, some of these made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
https://zuchinimansurvivor.forumotion.com
LadyJ47

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast assessment   Cast assessment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Hey Kim! Lol! I went overboard with some. Sorry....a little <3333
Back to top Go down
SuperVixenXo
Admin

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast assessment   Cast assessment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:23 pm

hahaha I think you did fine. I laughed!
Back to top Go down
https://zuchinimansurvivor.forumotion.com
LadyJ47

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast assessment   Cast assessment EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

I'm so nervous lol
Back to top Go down
LadyJ47

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast assessment   Cast assessment EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:13 am

I may leave. Kim and Robbie, awesome game. I think you both are excellent hosts, but I can't take this anymore. The stress and the arguing. I'm very sorry. I'm just going to go inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cast assessment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast assessment   Cast assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Cast assessment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zuchini_Man’s Survivor  :: Confessionals :: LadyJ47 - Quit-
Jump to: