Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 pm

FINAL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, looking past all the drama of the last week, this has been one of the most memorable games I've played. All the personalities were there. It was a really challenging game that required about 95% of my attention every night lol. But it paid off. I am here and I think i have a decent chance at getting some votes. I gotta learn from one of my all time favorite survivors, Cochran. Gotta play it cool. Not insult anyone but not kiss ass either. If I don't like you and you don't like me, I am not gonna fake it.

But YAY FINAL 3!!!!

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) - Page 2 Tumblr_mmr0bmfGV21s69mnlo1_400
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)   CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Jesus stop it with these freaking lists!! Dont these people know I struggle with my English as it is and now I have to type even more walls of texts that no one is going to read completely. They will only read the one that applies to them. That's what I do. MMMMHMM.

That is all.

I think I am probably gonna lose anyway O_O

Cochran is not pleased.

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS (all in one thread because I am not Satan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2