Zuchini_Man’s Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini Man's Survivor XX: The Final Season!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My short story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alrmw29

My short story Empty
PostSubject: My short story   My short story EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 am

There once was a guy named Marcus. He was rich, smart, and the hottest guy in school. Every girl wanted to be with him and every guy wanted to be him. However, Marcus had a secret that he didn't want to tell a soul or it would ruin his popularity. Since he was almost done with school he thought he would finally get this off of his chest. He wanted to do this with the three most important people in his life. His girlfriend all through high school Elizabeth, his geeky tomboy neighbor Helen, and his childhood friend Dylan. One day he sent a letter to those three people and asked them to meet him at his parents' ppoolhouse on the night they graduate highschool. Elizabeth received her letter and thought that this would be the proposal she always wanted. She had always thought they made the perfect couple. Helen received her letter and thought that maybe this would be the time that Marcus would admit his undying love for her. She had a crush on him for years and he was always so nice to her. Dylan received his letter and thought that maybe this would be the time Marcus would confess to doing his mother. Dylan had walked into his bedroom to find a naked Marcus in his bed and Dylan's mother standing beside him in a robe. The three of them individually decided to meet Marcus at his poolhouse the night of graduation.

The night after they all graduated high school, they met at Marcus' parents' poolhouse. The three of them were surprised to see each other there. Elizabeth had her blonde hair pulled up in a bun with a long white dress that hugged her every curve. Helen had ditched her glasses and put in contacts, had her auburn hair down, and wore a very revealing little black dress with black satin pumps. Dylan had on no shirt, swimming trunks, and flip flops. He thought this would be a swim party. Marcus walked into the poolhouse and sat down. He looked at Elizabeth and blew a kiss at her. He looked at Helen and was in awe of how amazing she looked. He looked at Dylan with confusion and fear. Marcus then began to address everyone individually. He thanked Elizabeth for the many years she supported him and she was the best girlfriend for three years. Then he told her he found out she had been sleeping with another guy on the football team, but didn't care. Elizabeth looked embarrassed and ashamed. Marcus then looked at Helen. He told her she was very beautiful but she is just as beautiful when she doesn't dress like a slut. Helen smiled and winked at Marcus. Marcus then looked at Dylan for a long time. He told Dylan that he had never slept with his mother and that he lied about that to cover up what he really had been doing. Dylan looked confused. Marcus then said I wanted to know what it would feel like to lay naked in your bed. Dylan smiled. Marcuse also explained that Dylan's mother had just walked in seconds before Dylan had. Marcus then looked at the three of them and told them that he was gay and in love with Dylan. Elizabeth scoffed and walked out of the poolhouse angrily. Helen smiled and hugged the Marcus. Before she left, she told Dylan he's very lucky. When Marcus and Dylan were alone, Dylan confessed that he had been in love with Marcus for years. The two kissed and decided to go for a swim. The End.
Back to top Go down

My short story
Page 1 of 1